This product is currently sold out.
A sweet mix of mocha, cocoa, nutmeg, vanilla, and honey.
- Beer has a lot of surprisingly good benefits when used to make soap. We love it because:
- It gives the creamiest, frothiest lather;
- The hops have amino acids that can help soften and soothe skin;
- The brewers yeast is something amazing for acne (given it's an antibacterial agent); and,
- Bragging rights. Because who doesn't want to use a soap made of beer?! We made this one with the legendary Guinness Stout beer.
- Dutch Cocoa Powder - rich in antioxidants called flavonols, which have powerful antioxidant properties that can help fight free radicals.
Saponified oils of coconut, palm, canola, olive and castor. Guinness Stout beer, fragrance, Dutch cocoa powder and zinc oxide.