Soothe - Oatmeal & Oat Milk Soap
This product is currently sold out.
- Oat Milk - based on its lipid and water content, oat milk is a natural humectant with occlusive and emollient properties, which provides moisture while helping to remove impurities and slough away dead skin cells. Along with the colloidal oatmeal, helps in the recovery of the eczematous skin by restoring the skin barrier, which in turn reduces itching and inflammation.
- Colloidal Oatmeal - this is ground oatmeal that has been suspended in liquid in order to allow it to be more easily absorbed into the skin. The cellulose and fiber from the oats act as a skin-softening emollient, that is known to help calm irritation and redness from common skin conditions like eczema, acne and rosacea.
- Hibiscus Flower - packed with a number of antioxidants and vitamins to help soften and soothe the skin.
Saponified oils of coconut, soybean, rice bran, shea butter and castor. Colloidal oatmeal, oat milk and hibiscus flower powder.
- Nightly, before bed, cleanse the skin on your face and neck using the Soothe (or Detox) bar. Follow-up with your moisturizer/serum of choice.
- At morning time, cleanse the skin on your face and neck with the Glow bar; follow-up with moisturizer of choice.
- Weekly, treat your face to a clay-based mask. Our recommendation is to mix your mask with non-water liquids (Greek yogurt and aloe juice are our favorites) and/or fruit purées (avocado!).